[chirp_users] Vertex Standard

Glenn Watson
Thu Aug 15 16:53:45 PDT 2013

Yeah sorry didn¹t real give you much info and Recognize was maybe the wrong
word to use
I have a pair of Vertex Standard VX426 Radios (as far as I know they are for
the Australian Market but I could be wrong)
 I plugged one into my pc with with a USB cable that is used for programming
them.
When I loaded Chirp and went through the process of downloading from Radio
the Vertex standard  was in the list of Radios
Although the only choice is a VXA-700 I was wondering if the VX426 could be
programmed with this software at a later date in future builds.
These radios have the capabilities of having 128 channels but very hard to
get programming software that works for them.

Maybe Chirp is just spoiling me, because it is such a simple easy to use
program

Sorry to be a pain Guys