[chirp_users] compiling for Vinux?

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Wed Aug 14 12:07:21 PDT 2013

Eric,

Go to the page that Dan gives in his message, or just use the lines I
copied below and enter them into gnome-terminal one line at a time.
In Vinux the gnome terminal shortcut key is Alt plus Ctrl plus t all
pressed together at the same time.  The first line will ask you if you
want to do what it says, and you can just press enter to continue.

sudo apt-add-repository ppa:dansmith/chirp-snapshots
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install chirp-daily

This will install the latest daily build of CHIRP.

83

David N1EA - one of the Vinux team.