[chirp_users] compiling for Vinux?

eric oyen
Wed Aug 14 06:27:21 PDT 2013

half the time I can't determine the package name because it breaks deep in the compile stages with either a bad value (integer used instead of a range) or some other error that causes the compile to fail. Is there a list of dependencies included on the site? If not, can one be listed?

Thanks,

-Eric

p. I really am totally blind here and trying to track down what caused a compile error is a lot harder for me as I am not a coder and have only recently learned braille.