[chirp_users] Blocking Transmit on Selected Channels

Milton Hywatt
Mon Aug 12 16:01:29 PDT 2013

So you want to make it impossible to transmit to the sheriff repeater
or just not transmit at all when the PTT is pressed?

________________________________
 From: Jim McCorison <jimmcc at mccorison.com>
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 6:51 PM
Subject: [chirp_users] Blocking Transmit on Selected Channels

Greetings,

I am programming some radios for auxiliary volunteers with our local
fire department. We wish to provide them the ability to monitor the
county sheriff repeater, but to not be able to transmit to it. After
poking around the best I could come up with was to set Duplex=split and
Offset=0.00000. Is there a preferred method?

Thanks,
Jim

--
Jim McCorison