[chirp_users] Bootable Chirp CD & Thumb-drive

David Evans
Thu Aug 1 19:44:18 PDT 2013

Yes, that is the wiki that I followed.  I may have over-looked something so
I am going to create the thumb-drive again.  I will do two of them just in
case I did have a bad one.  I will let you know what I find.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 8:21 PM, B Giff <bgiff158 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I haven't been following the thread since the beginning so I'm not trying
> to insult your intelligence here, just trying to help.
>
> Are you following the wiki speciically for the ChripLiveCD?  Scroll to the
> bottom of its page for instructions on writing it to a USB stick if you
> aren't.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/p/chirplivecd/wiki/Home/
>
> Once you get it up and running, use the Chirp Updater script to update to
> the newest Chirp-daily.
>
> Bob

Thanks,
David