[chirp_users] MAC OS 10.7.5

Phaeton
Tue Apr 30 16:01:31 PDT 2013

You are missing the driver for your USB to Serial cable.
You have to know what USB to Serial chip is inside the cable be it
Prolific or FTDI. Once that is established I can steer you
in the right direction. I'm using a Prolific 2023 HT/HTX based
cable on OSX 10.8.3, 64 bit and it works without fail.

Sent from my 15.4" MacBook Pro, i7 quad core