[chirp_users] cursing chirp

Phaeton
Tue Apr 30 15:07:24 PDT 2013

If you installed the latest build wouldn't that remove the older
build and replace it? As much as I don't care for the smug attitude amongst
some of the coders I have to say that I like the product and continue
to use it on both Mac OSX and Windows 7. And yes it is free software.
But I could name a lot of free things you wouldn't want.

Sent from my 15.4" MacBook Pro, i7 quad core