[chirp_users] Problem Setting CTCSS Tones

IZ3GME Marco
Fri Apr 26 09:33:00 PDT 2013

Hi Ron
I had the time so I opened the issue myself and fixed the bug.

You will see the fix in next days daily build.

The power column will still be unchangeable beacuse (as far as I know) there is only one general power set in ft817, you can find it in settings-general tab, no way to set power for single channels.

BTW You are perfectly right: for widebanded ft817 (ft857 and ft897 as well) you have to use non US model.

Tnx for finding this bug

73 de IZ3GME Marco