[chirp_users] TYT uv3r Question

ALAN
Sun Apr 7 22:20:07 PDT 2013

2 Questions

                        I love my Baofeng uv-5r, and I'm not sure if the if the 220 band will work and I shall try it.

1. The TYT-uv3r is supposed to work on the 220mhz band with the factroy software. Anyone know of this, it is another cheap radio that looks like another mold of the Baofeng. Is it only a cosmetic change on the outside with the same inside ??? Is it the same manufacturer ??
2. Is there any P25 version of uhf, or vhf anywhere like these radios ?

Thanks
Alan KC9IMF