[chirp_users] New to Chirp and Using a Mac

Jeremy J Barbouttis
Sat Apr 6 19:42:17 PDT 2013

Actually, I am just using the Prolific-based cable because that is what I have, however, if anyone can recommend a different cable/driver combo that would work with these Chinese radios….

Open to any ideas/options.

Finally thank you to Jim, the original reply, however don't' seem to be getting it to work.

Jeremy