[chirp_users] RadioReference data?

mike agner
Sat Sep 29 15:25:50 PDT 2012

While looking at the bottom of the Chirp wiki, I saw that itmentions
RadioReference as an internet-available source of information,
however while skipping through the rather limited doc, I found no
mention ofhow this is done.

Has anyone figured out how to use it? Does it simply use the .csv
filesthat you can get via the premium subscription, use the SOAP based web
service, or is it something else? I suspect it would be quite popular
with the RadioReference crowd - we have a lot of hams there - if this
were well-documented

I could write up some documentation on the subject, if I knew whereto
start...TIA...Mike