[chirp_users] how to respond on /issues/ page

Marco IZ3GME
Wed Sep 26 12:32:01 PDT 2012

Thanks, I start to see the matrix ...
It will take a few days to be implemented but I probably found how to
recognize the right frequency range.
As of today chirp will not load correctly saved images of your uv6d but
if you clone in, modify it, clone back to radio everything should work
(everything but frequency ranges forced by UI).

I'll ask you to do tests some later ... stay tuned ...

73 de IZ3GME Marco