[chirp_users] Daily Build chirp-daily-20121019-installer.exe

John LaMartina
Sat Oct 27 09:33:35 PDT 2012

CHIRP remembers the last com port it used.

It doesn't check to see if you changed USB slots.

I run the port scan below.

http://wouxun.us/Software/USB Drivers/FindComPort.exe <http://wouxun.us/Software/USB%20Drivers/FindComPort.exe>

Then type over the CHIRP selected port.

Hope this helps.