[chirp_users] KG-UV6D Freq Ranges (read only)

IZ3GME Marco
Mon Oct 15 02:18:06 PDT 2012

Frequency bounds are read only because it's known that writing bad
values there can brick the radio.
We preferred to stay on the safe area ;)

That function is only a row of code away but I'm not going to write it.

73 de IZ3GME Marco