[chirp_users] TPE format import

Tom White
Fri Nov 30 09:04:43 PST 2012

No, I don't have CHIRP and have never used it. Nor do I have Travel Plus
(or have ever used it).

I maintain a repeater database of 25,000+ servers worldwide, integrated
with google mapping. My goal is to provide file exports in as many formats
as I can. So my real concern is just to provide a way to get data into the
software package.

Is there any other format that would work better for imports into CHIRP? If
this question has already been answered and there is some sort of FAQ, I'd
be happy to read it if you can point me toward it.

73,

Tom White, K5EHX