[chirp_users] 857D problem

Marco Filippi IZ3GME
Wed Mar 28 11:43:52 PDT 2012

I uploaded a patch that will be included in next daily build.
Please download it tomorrow and test.
I expect it to set correctly the tone frequency now.

To correct with chirp any "dirty" memory generated from previous version
you'll have to change the tone frequency to something different and then
back to the right tone.

Please report any failure or success.

Thanks a lot!

73 de IZ3GME Marco