[chirp_users] can't upload to 2820

Dan Smith
Fri Mar 16 12:48:12 PDT 2012

> Just trying eliminate that as a problem.

Sure, I'd love for it to be a problem with the daily build, I just don't
have much hope :)

> My money is on the bank programming code ;-)

Hmm, I don't think so. Just downloading an image and then uploading it
again shouldn't involve any of that stuff (it's different for alive
radio like the IC-9x). By the time it's uploading, chirp is locked into
a control loop with the radio and it does nothing else. And, he said he
was happening with 0.1.12.

Although, it's possible that he has something in his image that the
radio doesn't like, which might be what you meant. Entirely possible in
that case.

Brian, can you send me your image to see if my 2820 chokes on it?