[chirp_users] ICOM 92AD

Debbie Fligor
Thu Mar 15 10:34:30 PDT 2012

I grabbed the build from the 15th and it's working okay on my  mac for editing memories, but the "D-STAR" tab only has the message (in all three boxes, callsign, repeater callsign and my callsign) of "Device reports readiness to read but retuned no data (device disconnected?)"

A and B bank look fine for download, and I finally got around to putting in the springfield, IL dstar repeater, and it seemed to live-update the radio just fine.

I haven't been keeping up with the release notes, so apologies if the D-STAR tab is not supposed to work.

-debbie