[chirp_users] ICOM 92AD

Brian Lawler
Wed Mar 14 17:32:44 PDT 2012

James-  I don't know where to point you unfortunately.  I just plugged in
my 92AD and it read in fine (it does take a long time because it reads all
of the memories, even blank ones).  I do see that it while I can edit the
memories "live", I can not import a CSV or CHIRP file from another radio.
 I assume this is not yet supported in CHIRP on the 92AD.  I am using an
iCOM branded cable and a cheap Prolific USB/Serial converter.

-Brian/KN0N

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 3:45 PM, James E. Wells (KDØAJZ) <kd0ajz at comcast.net