[chirp_users] VX5 trouble

Stephen Black
Wed Mar 7 08:13:46 PST 2012

I just bought a FTDX-5000D and am playing with it exclusivly so I have
not checked the VX-5. If you want I can send it (the VX-5 not the
FTDX-5000) to you for your perusal. For all you have done I'll be happy
to ship it and pay for the shipping both ways. I have the cord to
program it also somewhere around here. My wife wants me to clean up the
shack to repaint it and make it into a room fitting for a 6500.00 radio
and accessories. She told  me to buy the radio so I have to go along
with cleaning up the joint. Steve