[chirp_users] Chirp Mint 13 w/cinnamon Yaesu FT-8800

ng0g at mchsi.com
Mon Jun 18 10:23:05 PDT 2012

Dan,

I am using the serial port on the computer.  It is a Dell Optiplex GX280. dual core 32bit P4 with 3GB of memory.  I blew Windows away and installed Mint 13 w/cinnamon.  I am at work at the moment (50 miles from home).  I'll give it another shot tonight and send you the log if I cannot get it to work.  I am hoping it is some little step I am forgetting.

Steve Hawkins NG0G
73 49 111 01001001