[chirp_users] Problem Uploading on FT-897D

John Johnson
Thu Jun 7 11:48:15 PDT 2012

Thank you for the feedback.  I have narrowed down the problem to my Dell
notebook.  If I use my ASUS notebook (using a USB to serial cable since
it does not have a physical serial port) I am able to both download and
upload the memories with no problem.  I am unsure what the problem is
with the Dell; I have checked all of the settings and they appear
correct.  At this point I am not concerned since all the Dell runs is
HRD, DM780, logbook, and JT-65hf.

CHIRP is a great product.