[chirp_users] How to install Development builds

Dan Smith
Fri Jul 27 07:11:45 PDT 2012

> This all assumes the dailies are published by a script that would be
> amenable to automagically updating the symlinks (delete the current
> links and make new ones to the new dailies).  If it's done by hand
> then return on invested effort would be much less.

Yeah, I get up at midnight each night and hand-chisel the daily builds
and then carry them on a floppy disk up to the datacenter!

Er, no, it's a script :)

I just added some logic to do this, let me know how if it updates
correctly after the next daily.