[chirp_users] How to install Development builds

David Carlson
Fri Jul 27 05:51:50 PDT 2012

I guess my eyes are getting old. I completely missed it.

Thank you very much, I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

Thanks,

Dave KA2OQZ

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
[mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Jay Moran,
N2JCM
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 8:42 AM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] How to install Development builds

Hi Dave,

Fellow user here, but maybe I can help.

The link is on the Download page underneath "Development Builds" and then
the "Windows, MacOSX, Linux" section. Here is a link to that.

http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Download#Windows-MacOS-Linux

The link itself is the word "here"... it can disappear in the text. :-) That
link (currently) takes you to:

http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/

>From there you can scan through looking for the latest daily build date, as
of today that would be daily-20120724. Here is a direct link:

http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20120724/

Within that folder, you'll find several different versions for different
operating systems, the one for Windows is here:

http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20120724/chirp-daily-20120
724-installer.exe

Of course, that date/link will change when there is a new build available.

Hope that helped!

Jay

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 8:23 AM, David Carlson <kdcarlso at gmail.com> wrote:

Ok then I guess I don't see the daily builds. The stable version is a single
installer.exe file where do I get the new versions. Sorry I should have a
clue but I seem to be missing something.

Thanks,

Dave KA2OQZ