[chirp_users] How to install Development builds

Tom Hayward
Thu Jul 26 13:21:18 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 1:43 PM, David Carlson <kdcarlso at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just discovered the Chirp application and I’m trying to figure out how to
> install the development versions on Windows. Do I just select the chirp
> directory and copy the newest file into the installed directory or am I
> suppose to get everything from re-install. I don’t see any instructions for
> a non-developer like me.

The daily builds install the same as any of the release builds. To
install a new one, run the installer. It will re-install over the old
one.

The developers download the source code with mercurial (hg). This is a
different process.

Tom KD7LXL