[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 43, Issue 15 - Schedule for Support of Radios (KG4RUL)

KG4RUL
Mon Jul 23 10:54:56 PDT 2012

TS2000(x)

Tom has a prototype driver for this and has been looking for people to
help test.

http://chirp.danplanet.com/issues/217

I went to this page and attempted to get to the/*Load Module*/  feature as was instructed, but that option was not visible.

I then went to the/*Help*/  drop-down and checked/*Enable Developer Functions*/.

Then, going to the/*View*/  drop-down, the/*Developer Functions*/  option remains greyed out.

So, how do I enable CHIRP developer mode?

Dennis, KG4RUL