[chirp_users] Where do I find chirpw.exe.log ??

Dan Smith
Sun Jan 22 21:33:21 PST 2012

> Daily version (01212012) puts it (debug.log) in program directory
> (ex. C:/Program Files/CHIRP/). But Windows forbids that, all user
> (runtime) data MUST be stored in non Program Files (and subdirs)
> directory.

Yes, and that was my intent, of course (and why I closed the bug,
because I thought it was fixed. However, I see now that it was choosing
the wrong path only on windows and only when packed as a .exe (which
isn't how I run it for development, of course).

A fix is in the queue for tomorrow, please report back that the problem
is resolved.