[chirp_users] Where do I find chirpw.exe.log ??

Ron McKenzie
Sun Jan 22 18:58:41 PST 2012

Puzzles me, too, since I have administrator rights assigned to myself.

I have a workaround for the moment, actually, I have 2. Either I "run as
admin" or I install to a non-program files directory so the permissions
problem is no longer a problem.

Thanks,

Ron