[chirp_users] Icom 92AD cable

Dan Smith
Tue Feb 28 06:30:42 PST 2012

> I bought the cable for my Yaesu 857D from VirtualVillage. com, 19 bucks
> with free shipping. it has the Yaesu name on it and works just fine, you
> might check there.

The 92AD uses a super-proprietary connector, which many D-STAR folks
have been trying to source for a very long time. I'm not aware of any
success in that regard, so I believe buying the cable and software is
the only way to go. They used to sell the cable for data applications
only, without the software, but stopped reportedly due to piracy of
their software.