[chirp_users] YAESU 857D results

Ed Stewart / KB3WRX
Sun Feb 26 07:57:45 PST 2012

Good Morning, I tried the windows XP box and there is no selection for
the Yaesu 857D so I picked several other models and got instant errors,
I use linux ubuntu of this laptop and installed the latest build on here
and get the exact same error on this machine as on the desktop running
the same os. The menories in the radio were set using the windows Yaesu
software by a friend, maybe there is a problem with the one memory block
on the radio, the download is almost complete when the error shows. here
id a screensot. Ed
Stop organized crime. Re-elect no one.