[chirp_users] Howto install daily builds?

Ed Stewart-KB3WRX
Thu Feb 23 06:57:36 PST 2012

Yes there is no problem downloading it or installing the release, what I
wanted to know is how to install the daily builds after downloading
them, where and how do I install the build, where do I extract it to? I
created a folder named Chirp and extracted the last release into it, do
I just extract the build into the same Chirp folder? does it just
overwrite the existing files? Ed