[chirp_users] Alinco DR-135T Reset

Kevin Pietriyk
Tue Feb 21 12:47:17 PST 2012

Dan,
It was done with the Alinco DOS software, I can send you a copy if you
need it to open the files, I tried opening the saves in Notepad, and
it's gobbledygook. I've attached both save files, only difference is one
has the channel setting, one frequency. Really appreciate any help you
can give, if I hadn't lost my serial cable I'd probably be OK. CHIRP is
much easier to enter data into than the DOS program!

Also, did you ever get a Quansheng handheld for testing/programming? Bob
Chimel said he was going to send you one, several of us bought radios
from him last summer and they're great, but it seems no one but me can
use the software that came with them. Awesome software, thanks for all
the work you've done!

Kevin