[chirp_users] Alinco DR-135T Reset

Kevin Pietriyk
Tue Feb 21 12:09:58 PST 2012

Hello,
I have an Alinco DR-135T (MkI) that is stuck in "Channel" mode. I can
download/upload data to the radio, but I need to reset the radio to
"Frequency" mode. This needs to be done in software, as Channel mode
locks out button resets. I had a DOS program that would change radio
settings, but it does not work with the new USB cable I have. CHIRP
seems to not have a radio settings dialog.  Any advice? I can program
the radio with CHIRP, but I'd like to be able to enter frequencies in
the VFO if needed.

73,
Kevin N3UPM