[chirp_users] Please help me program my radio

Paul H Linkous
Tue Feb 21 11:16:05 PST 2012

If your wouxun is the 6D model then you can only use the 6D software to
program it at this point in time.
Other wise you will trash your radio.
Please check to see if someone from your club has that software an cable to
help you program your radio.