[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Dan Smith
Sat Feb 11 06:30:21 PST 2012

Hi all,

> changeset:   1315:52f91c0d14b6
> user:        Dan Smith<dsmith at danplanet.com>
> date:        Fri Feb 10 11:24:25 2012 -0800
> files:       chirpui/mainapp.py
> Add a new function to the Radio menu, which provides ready-to-import
> stock configurations from stock_configs/*.csv in the configuration
> directory

This new feature provides a few "stock configurations" built into chirp,
for things like standard calling frequencies and the 60m channels that
many radios don't include by default.

You can extend these stock configs by putting CSV files into the
"stock_configs" directory within the CHIRP configuration directory. For
example, I have my local frequency plan in my stock configs, so that
when I get a new radio, I can easily do Radio -> Import stock -> K7HIO,
and import all my standard channels into my radio.

Try it out and let me know what you think...

Thanks!