[chirp_users] Greetings!

Dan Smith
Sun Dec 30 07:40:13 PST 2012

> I installed CHIRP for my XP platform and read/wrote to my Yaesu 857d and
> wouxun FB, worked first time :) Thank you.

Glad to hear it!

> My question now is any information for CHIRP on the Anytone AT-588UV -
> AT-5888UV ? Dual band, with receive of 2 meters 440 and 220-260, 758
> memory channels, cross band repeat. I love the radio and purchased it
> from importcommunications.com here in NC, Ed does a FB job.

There is already an issue opened for this:

http://chirp.danplanet.com/issues/365

Feel free to declare your desire for support in there. In order to add
support, a developer needs to lay hands on a radio for a period of time.
That may mean someone loaning their personal radio to a developer,
buying a sample for the team to keep, or asking a vendor to donate one.
Importcommunications.com has donated two sample radios in the past, and
may be inclined to do the same if people ask for it.