[chirp_users] An early Christmas present for CHIRP users (GaryErrol)

B Giff
Tue Dec 25 18:58:25 PST 2012

Gary,

A full set of instructions for using UNetbootin is on the wiki page below the download link.
http://sourceforge.net/p/chirplivecd/wiki/Home/

Short answer:  Xubuntu 12.04_Live

also, make sure you put a number larger than zero in the "Space used to preserve files across reboots (Ubuntu only)" box.  Again, see the wiki.

Bob

I down loaded UNetbootin and installed on a micro SD card in an USB
adapter. When I ran the program it asks me to Select Distribution and
than gives me a list. Which one should I choose? My operating system is
XP.

GaryErrol