[chirp_users] An early Christmas present for CHIRP users

Bobby Goins
Tue Dec 25 18:20:11 PST 2012

Lou,

I personally like to use a 4 GB stick when I install additional programs
on the stick to make it a 'live-production' drive.  That allows some
space to keep documents and other data on the drive.

I typically use 2 GB sticks for regular live disk distributions such as
ubuntu, mint, and others.  I mostly use these to install the
distribution on my machine.  I never use a 1 GB stick as a 'live drive',
but you probably could.

Bobby G