[chirp_users] An early Christmas present for CHIRP users

Bobby Goins
Tue Dec 25 18:03:56 PST 2012

Gary,

Click on the 'Diskimage' radio button.  In the area next to the ISO
selection box, click on the '...' area to browse to where you saved the
disk image.  Make sure you have at least a 4 GB USB drive plugged in,
and press 'OK'.  UNetbootin should start copying the image to the USB
drive.  When it is finished, reboot.  Enjoy linux and Chirp!

Bobby G