[chirp_users] An early Christmas present for CHIRP users

Hugh Phillips K7XM
Tue Dec 25 12:55:15 PST 2012

First of all, I'm new at this...
Is this info meant for Linux users only?
I can't seem to get anything to happen after making the CD.
I have a UV5R and need to program it.
Maybe I'm in the wrong pew??
Merry Christmas,
73