[chirp_users] Writing to Yaesu Vx8G

John Gorena
Fri Dec 21 09:43:31 PST 2012

A few days ago, I had a friend come over so we could program his Yaesu Vx8G and we had a few problems writing back to it …    I see that there are two new updates in the last two days but I do not see if the issue I had was addressed….  ANYWAY here is what I can determine..

Using chirp-daily-20121106-installer.exe, it could read but it would not write to it.  So I installed the last release of chirp-0.2.3-installer.exe and it worked fine.  Did the latest daily build address the problem that I had with the 20121106 build?

John