[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Alan Kline
Thu Dec 20 09:35:18 PST 2012

I just installed this new build on Win7Pro 64-bit. When I tried to read
my UV-5R+ (BFB293 firmware) it appeared to do the read, but then gave me
an error message reading "An error has occurred | Value 10 not in range
0-5". On a hunch, I went to menu 6 on my radio--the backlight timer
setting--and changed it from 10 to 5. (BFB293 allows a maximum backlight
setting of 10) After that, the new CHIRP build read the radio without a
problem.

Very pleased to see the settings tab re-enabled for the newer firmware
versions! Thanks!

Alan, KN0H