[chirp_users] Can't upload

George Hale Jr.
Mon Dec 10 14:33:50 PST 2012

If you are trying to upload to two different types of UV5. You need to
download from the UV-5RE, then load your saved image from the other UV-5R,
The upload that to the UV-5RE. The 293 version,is different, and you need
to download from the radio, to tell CHIRP, what version of the firmware,
you are going to download to.