[chirp_users] IC-80AD

David Ranch
Thu Aug 23 13:13:58 PDT 2012

Hey Dan,

I can confirm that the Icom IC-80AD works very nicely as of the Aug 21st
build (chirp-hg-a1636a04cb68)!  Thanks so much..

One issue though.. I first loaded in the various memories from my
Kenwood TH-F6A that have "/" in them.  For example "N6NFI/r"  In
downloading the Th-F6A, the slashes are there but when I copy them over
to the IC-80AD tab, the slashes disappear and the memory name then
becomes "N6NFIr".  I know that the 80AD supports slashes in it's name as
I can manually program it in on the radio itself.

Is this a limitation of Chirp?  Maybe a bug?

--David