[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 44, Issue 1

Dan Smith
Wed Aug 8 15:44:54 PDT 2012

> I have an IC-208H.  How do I find a developer?  Who long should it take?

Well, there are two of us in the US that can do it, and I'm the one that
has the most experience with Icoms. I have two things in my queue at the
moment and the summer is rather full for me. In Oregon, when the sun
comes out, you darn well better enjoy it because you know it's not going
to last long :)

If you're interested in a loan, add a comment to ticket #222 and I'll
try to remember to circle around in fall and see if you're still interested.

Thanks for the offer -- I'm sure other IC-208 users will be very
appreciative :)