[chirp_users] icom IC-80AD future support?

David Ranch
Tue Aug 7 15:53:38 PDT 2012

Hey Dan,

Has there been any movement on adding this radio?  I just bought one and
I'm coming up to speed on Dstar (I plan on trying out D-Rats too).
Though loaning out the radio for weeks on end would be hard, I'd be more
than willing to try out new versions of Chirp code, etc.

--David