[chirp_users] do my HT radios have support?

Douglas S. Basberg
Mon Apr 23 15:57:21 PDT 2012

I see that my Baofeng UV-5R is covered in current beta software, but I did
not find any support for my Quansheng TG-UV2.  Am I correct that the UV-5R
is currently being added and the TG-UV2 is not yet supported?  I would be
interested in knowing what the status for each is.  BTW, my shack radio is
the Yaesu FT-857d, so I am very interested in the CHIRP project.  My best
wishes to all developers!

The CHIRP software does something that benefits a lot of radio amateurs like
myself.  A program that attempts to support so many radios in one program is
an excellent idea and a valuable tool.  I will be glad to donate for such an
effort!

73, Doug, N8VY