[chirp_users] Chirp 2.2 won't launch of folder name contains a space

Tom Hayward
Sat Apr 21 19:38:18 PDT 2012

Thanks for narrowing this down. Hopefully it will make for a simple fix.
Please create a new issue with your bug report so it makes it onto the
dev's to do list.

http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/issues/new

You'll need to create an account on the website if you haven't already.

Tom KD7LXL