[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Thu Apr 19 00:10:15 PDT 2012

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-04192012

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #65
[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Merge with stable

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] [ftxx00] Fix setting split frequencies that use 12.5kHz step
Fixes #125

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Merge with stable

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Finally fix MacOS application menu

It should show "CHIRP" and not "Python" and "Quit" should actually quit
instead of hang. The latter was fairly straightforward, but the former
requires some serious ugliness in the way we launch it. But, MacOS is
ugly, so we fit right in.

Fixes #130

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Fix reading Kenwood TH-F6A odd splits

Hopefully the final nail in the coffin for #101

[Marco Filippi <iz3gme.marco at gmail.com>] Fix FT817 60M channel editing
Fixes #127

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Fix 60m channel editing in stable tree

Marco's fix for bug #83 didn't get propagated to the separate 60m
channel structure definition in the stable tree, causing us not
to be able to edit those channels. It's not a problem in unstable
because we've moved to unified structure definitions.
Part of the fix for #128

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Make the UI not attempt to correct the tuning step on nostep_tuning radios

Part of the fix for #128

[Filippi Marco <iz3gme.marco at gmail.com>] [ft857/897] Change the Vhf band limit which is different than ft817 one
Fix bug #121

[Tom Hayward <tom at tomh.us>] Only update import progress bar on non-empty and mod 50. Fixes #119.

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Added tag release_0_2_2 for changeset 30eeb96b77fb

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Make the Edit->Copy operation package up the source radio's feature set and
pass it to Edit->Paste, which can use it to do an import_mem() operation
on the resulting memory object before pushing it into the destination radio.
This makes a Copy-Paste operation behave exactly like a File->Import
operation. It also fixes the case where you get silly warning/errors if you
Copy-Paste between dissimilar radios.
Fixes bug #113

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Change import_logic.import_mem to take just the feature set of the source
radio, which is all that is really necessary and avoids needing a reference
to the whole radio to do an import.
Bug #113