[chirp_users] FT-857D M-603 modification for new 60 Meter allocation

Hugh Wardlaw
Tue Apr 17 17:01:54 PDT 2012

I successfully downloaded the settings from my FT-857D.  When I attempted to enter the 5.3585 value for the 5.368 I get an Invalid Value Entered message.  It would have been nice for it to have worked.  If you can come up with a solution I would appreciate an update.  I loaded the CHIRP daily-04162012 version on my Windows 7 netbook. I would like to pass the information along to my fellow club members if this will work.  There are several of us with 897's and 857's.

73,
de Hugh, WB4SLI